She's cleaning up rather well (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here's the before and after pics of my recent acquisition. So far so good.
100_0927.jpg

100_0926.jpg

100_0943.jpg

100_0944.jpg

100_0947.jpg

Last edited:
Replacing your blinker lights will make a world of difference. Cheap easy resto project. Looks, great though, any shots of the inside?

Here's a couple
100_0945.jpg

100_0946.jpg

Last edited:
For all the sturdy, heavy duty, spartan, utilitarian look, they really look good when you spend a little on making them shine. I am so surprised as how it is a magnet for people whenever they see one.

Last edited:
I'd buy a can of satin black Rustoleum for your bumper and paint the TOYOTA emblem on your front grill white, as long as she's getting "prettied" up. Looks good!:cheers:

Good progress. Looks totaly different. A little satin black rattle can on the frame and new turn signal lens will make a big difference also. Keep up the good work.

Looking good!

the small things have made my Fj look pretty decent. i.e. rust stripper, a handheld dewalt grinder, $3 rattle can of black paint, and windex. or at least it looks better to me

Are you going to leave that bumper off....please.

lookin' good!

I think I'd remove the KC's and rattle can it as best I could, bolt it up and see how it looks. I don't think it looks bad. If you even kinda like it, doing this can save you $'s

The front bumper is laying against the wall of my garage if anyone wants it. I'm going back with a piece of channel iron and mount my Ramsey winch to the frame. i will be cleaning on this one for a while. It hasn't been driven for a long time. The Tag was dated 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom