Sherpa Equipment Roof Rack (or stealth roof rack alternatives) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, now that I've repaired most of the issues on my 2006 Land Cruiser I'm starting to move into the upgrade phase. I have vey little/no experience in this realm at all, so can use all the help I can get!
I'm looking to add a stealthy roof rack/LED light bar setup, with a light bar cutout in the front of the rack. Cost isn't of huge concern - my biggest concerns are build quality, wind noise, aesthetics, and functionality. I'd prefer Made in America.
I found this Sherpa Equipment Oxford Roof Rack for the cruiser. I can't find any detailed reviews on it, or much information at all, but what I have found is positive. I've spent A LOT of time looking around for other options, but being as new to this as I am, I haven't come across much else that appealed to me. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

As for the LED bar, am leaning towards a Rigid 40" bar, but if someone can point me towards a buying guide, or detailed explanation of all of Rigid's products... or anything similar, I would be forever grateful.

Curious to hear what other members have to say as well, this rack looked like it fit the bill for what I’m looking for too. Low profile, strong and lightweight.

1657749296810.png

Looks like all the other similar racks out there - Prinsu, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom