Sharp FJ40 in Wrightsville Beach (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since the weather has turned for the better my family and I have become sort of beach bums, driving out every weekend for the past month. This weekend we went back to Wrightsville Beach after a brief stop at Carolina Beach and while driving on 74 I saw out of the corner of my eye a beautiful light blue FJ40 in an ATM drive thru. It was light blue, looked all stock from the road, hard top and I think it had a roof rack on it. My wife hasn't been into them until she saw that one and is now on board for a potential sale of the 4Runner to buy a nice FJ40 or a buy in about a year or so. I only wish I could've taken some pics of it b/c this thing was beautiful!! I have FJ envy now...

I have FJ envy now...

And it will tug on your soul until you buy one :D. Don't ask me how I know...

I took my new to me 40 out for a short drive this past weekend (still working some bugs out) and took the :princess: with me...her comment was "I really like this thing and can't wait to take it to the beach this summer".

Sounds like your :princess: has giving the 'official' approval. You should definitely take advantage!!

Was it this one.....I never had a hard top on it but sold it to a gentleman in Southport.
Picture 004 Small.JPG

OMFG that is beautiful! It wasn't that one but I'd love to have it! This one was definitely a powder blue or a baby blue, stock looking wheels and covers on it. I'm hoping I can have the 4Runner paid for in just over a year and also get it lifted and then save for a clean FJ40. My wife is on board as long as I can find one as attractive as that baby blue one, my luck she'll demand the same color or nothing!

Was it this one.....I never had a hard top on it but sold it to a gentleman in Southport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom