Sharon's Web - Seatbelt Restoration Contact (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JDNs78FJ40

SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone had any contact with Sharon's Web lately? I shipped her my seatbelts at the end of July and spoke to her a few weeks after that. I've called once a week for the past couple of weeks asking for status and nothing? I've heard she can take weeks/months to complete a project but I'm a little concerned that I haven't gotten a response. Curious if anyone else is in the same boat.

She has had a seat of mine for 3 months. She responds slowly to emails. And then hasn't followed through with the commitments made in those emails. Supposedly she is is selling the business and has some heath issues. My biggest fear at this point is that I will lose a seat of original belts. She responded this morning to an email saying I would have my estimate to complete repairs. If it takes 3 months to get an evaluation and an estimate it may take until next year to actually get them back in my hands.

She has had a seat of mine for 3 months. She responds slowly to emails. And then hasn't followed through with the commitments made in those emails. Supposedly she is is selling the business and has some heath issues. My biggest fear at this point is that I will lose a seat of original belts. She responded this morning to an email saying I would have my estimate to complete repairs. If it takes 3 months to get an evaluation and an estimate it may take until next year to actually get them back in my hands.
You and I are in the exact same situation... I would be very disappointed to lose my original set as well. Last time I checked they aren’t making these anymore. I’ll shoot her an email and see what she says. At this point I might just send her a prepaid fedex label and have her ship them back. I tried to save a buck and probably should have just used a nationwide company.

You and I are in the exact same situation... I would be very disappointed to lose my original set as well. Last time I checked they aren’t making these anymore. I’ll shoot her an email and see what she says. At this point I might just send her a prepaid fedex label and have her ship them back. I tried to save a buck and probably should have just used a nationwide company.
I couldn't find a company that would restore the latches.

They are having a 25% off sale today. I just ordered mine and shipping today. Restore25 was the code I used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom