Shameless plug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaDon

I am here
Threads
Website
good-times.webshots.com
Hope this is cool with you guys.:eek:

Just wanting to let everyone know I'm no longer at the dealer. Now I work at Visalia Quick Smog on E. Main. We do Smog Checks and repairs, as well as any other repairs.

PM me or look us up in the phone book.

Toyota of Selma.

They were great to work for, but we had a little difficulty that I ended up taking the fall for. 'Nuff said!

Update Bulletin: :D

I am now employed by Valley Toyota in Hanford. :bounce: I know some of you are already customers of VT to some degree (I saw Slickrock's name & number in the parts department), but here's another reason to check us out.

Come by and say "Hi!" You can ask for me by name, I'll be in the shop somewhere.:wrench:

I'd push for hosting an event.

Once I get to know everyone well enough, i.e. management, I'll start asking or making suggestions.

Update Bulletin: :D

I am now employed by Valley Toyota in Hanford. :bounce: I know some of you are already customers of VT to some degree (I saw Slickrock's name & number in the parts department), but here's another reason to check us out.

Come by and say "Hi!" You can ask for me by name, I'll be in the shop somewhere.:wrench:

Oh hell, I was there last night to pick up some replacement knuckle studs. If I saw this post before I went, I would have bs'ed with you for a while.

Dan had a great idea to have a possible meeting or tech inspection there. The dealership could use it as a promotion like" come and see what Toyota can do for you" and our rigs can be the examples.

A win, win situation!!!!!

Let me know if you ever want to grab a bite to eat or drink after work sometime.

I am driving my self nuts looking for 4 11mm wave washers for the knuckle studs. Got any out there?

Slickrock

Dan had a great idea to have a possible meeting or tech inspection there. The dealership could use it as a promotion like" come and see what Toyota can do for you" and our rigs can be the examples.

It would be a good idea for the tech inspection, however, personal injury liability is a huge concern. Most dealerships insurance wouldn't cover this unless you are an employee.

As for a meeting there, one would be fine, but take it from me, most people want to eat at the same time. I belong to another club that has their meetings at a dealership and I speak for myself when I say I come away hungry from there.:frown:

It was James who brought it up. He actually spoke to someone there about it.

A win, win situation!!!!!

I'm gonna agree wit Chad on this. I'm in that club too and our meetings are a lot more fun and social. As for the dealership using us as a promo, in 2 years having meeting out of Bingham Toyota we havn't had one new owner participate. Most people with new truck are mostly worried about making the payments and not voiding the warranty.

I think the tech inspection would be out of the question, but I could still ask. When the inspections are at D'animal's house, his personal liability is waived when he has you sign a paper. It's not quite that easy for a business to do that.

I think the most feasible would be something once or twice a year where the club would do some kind of show, sharing the cost with the dealership. It could be as simple as parking the rigs and grilling some hot dogs, or you could go all the way to setting up RTI ramps and a rock garden :bounce:

ok guys i actually talked to them about alot of stuff...

1.toy coat drive working with marines toys 4 tots.
2.displayin our rigs and banner at thurs night market next to toyota display.
3.getting a vid. to them so the can see what all we do. and they already said they would hang up our club info in a nice frame.(somthing we never followed up on.)

don i spoke to felicia about most of our stuff if you talk to her she knows me.

i think it would be really cool to have our club have toyota flags at snt 09...hint hint don

lol call me and i can meet ya there i live just across town...

james

Hey really like the idea of our info in a nice big frame and like the info o the Thursday night market. When does that start back up?

James, it sounds like you're on the right track. You guys know more about the club, being members and all. :D

I will still mention the connection to Felicia, though.

PM me your last name & phone #, James

That s a great idea. If we made club flags for our antennas, maybe 1.5'x1' or a bit larger. They would need to be made out of some strong nonripping material. Can we do something like that?

liitle bigger...like a standard quad or buggy whip flag?

Hey, Hudy what about Shelton & Anderson in Hnf on main st. ? And I think there is an awning shop down the street from it . You know on 7 th st. I don't see much daylight now, will be on 1/w for 2 wks with something like mon/thur as rdo's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom