1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shakle Reversal Drive Shaft Binding

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by RIQUE, Aug 26, 2006.

1. RIQUE

RIQUE

Hello Folks, I finished my MAF SR install. All works fine and the suspension up front has improved as expected. However, I have started to notice my front drive shaft has extend out to far and is causing my joints to bind. How do I go around solving this issue? Spacers on the u-joint housings? ... any ideas.
    Thanks Rique

2. alpendubber

alpendubber

Do you have any pics? I will be doing this next week when I receive my brake lines. Does it bind only when flexing or all the time when the hubs are locked in?

3. S&S1stCruzer

S&S1stCruzer

I had to lengthen my front drive shaft when I did mine. I wish MAF would have just said it that needs to be lengthened from the get go. I

4. RIQUE

RIQUE

hi, no pics yet but there is a post under my name with many SR pics. Do a search on my posts and you will find. It binds up hill in 3rd. Nothing to bad but still needs attention. Rique

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">