Shackle Brackets for ARB on 80 series

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

I need some advice. A number of years ago I manufactured a bolt on shackle bracket. I advertised in Toyota Trails when Henry Brimmer was the editor just to give a sense of how long ago. Anyway, I came across some NOS in a storage unit. Can you suggest where on forum I should post? I originally installed them on my long gone 40 and then put a set on my 80. I am not a vendor just a guy with some extra parts i am looking to sell. Thought I would try here before heading to Ebay.

Thanks 40forfun

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4107 (1).JPG

Very cool. I agree with @1911garand on posting location and the fact that I want a set.

Thanks guys posted in classifieds under armor/recovery section. Along with directions to order. I appreciate the help.

Guys,

I need some advice. A number of years ago I manufactured a bolt on shackle bracket. I advertised in Toyota Trails when Henry Brimmer was the editor just to give a sense of how long ago. Anyway, I came across some NOS in a storage unit. Can you suggest where on forum I should post? I originally installed them on my long gone 40 and then put a set on my 80. I am not a vendor just a guy with some extra parts i am looking to sell. Thought I would try here before heading to Ebay.

Thanks 40forfun

View attachment 2417767

View attachment 2417768
Where on the ARB bumper does that mount?

I mounted them on either side of the winch fairlead. I used 1/4-inch backing plates behind bumper. I am traveling this week but will try and get a picture posted. I live in East Honolulu so if you are on Oahu you could just come by and take a look.

forty4fun

Something like this worked for me :)

^ and yeah, backing plates to spread the load.

recovery.jpg

cheers,
george.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom