SFWDA meet and Cove Ride 1 Nov. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saturday 1 Nov. We will meet at the Trials Training Center on Coppenger's Cove Road at 8 AM CDT. There will be a short meeting then we will head into the cove, wheel for the day, camp and wheel out on Sunday. By popular demand I will do confederate bean soup and corn bread Saturday evening.

Mom in law turns 70 that Saturday, I'm out fellas... Hope to catch the New Years ride ... Maybe by then I'll be on 37's, lol

300 Woodland Road, Sequatchie, TN 37374

Here is the address for the Trials Training Center. If interested me Chad and another buddy Cory are going down Friday night to to stay in the primitive camping area for $15.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414032186.650688.jpg

Hopefully some easy starts next weekend

Glow plugs :cool:

Glow plugs. I must have a bad one. Every time I hit the switch it blows the main fuse.

So who's going to be there?

Sent by a dumb ass with a smart phone.

I'm out.... I will be in Knoxville for a family reunion that weekend.

This maybe a stupid question...but is this the same address where we are meeting ?
Yes , it is a short road off Coppenger's Cove Rd. There is truck and trailer parking and camping if you want to come up Friday evening.

So who's going to be there?

Here is the list so far:
Hunter
Jason & Christopher
Rocky
Me and Spot
Andy + 1
Cory + 1
Elbert
Anyone else ? I plan to cook Saturday evening and will do pancakes Sunday morning.

Last edited:
If hunter and chad are both going to be there we picked the wrong weekend to have the keg!!! :)

No joke! Cory in his 1st gen 4runner and he will probably have a passenger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom