For Sale SF Bay Area: Front Runner Slimline II cargo roof rack, 4 Pro Bike Carriers, 1 Pro Surfboard + Paddleboard carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ordered this rack for our 2017 Outback and used it on there, and it's great... but I didn't realize that the mounts Front Runner makes don't work with the rails on the Touring model we have. I adapted it to mount on some Thule crossbars, but it sticks up way too high for my liking and I'm going to go with something else. They mount and look great on regular Outbacks, just not the Touring trim.

This is incredibly solid and functional gear. The surfboard attachment is super fast and easy with the Stratch-it straps, and the bike mounts are the heaviest-duty I can even imagine. The bikes are really secure.

The rack itself: Slimline II cargo carrying roof rack 1156mm/45.5" long, full-size - $400

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/us/subaru-outback-2015-2019-slii-roof-rack-kit.html

Includes the adapters needed to mount it to Thule bars, or really anything else you want to mount it to, they are pretty versatile: https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.c...aptor-plates-for-thule-slotted-load-bars.html

The rack is not specific to the Outback, of course, so you can get whatever you need to mount it to your vehicle from Front Runner.

PRO SURFBOARD, WINDSURF & PADDLE BOARD CARRIER - $150

www.frontrunneroutfitters.com

Pro Surfboard, Windsurf & Paddle Board Carrier - by Front Runner

For use with most Surfboards, SUP boards, Wind Surf and Kite Boards. Specially designed to keep your boards safe and secure during transport on the world’s toughest roads. Features variable width adjustment, padded board protection and universal water sport board compatibility.

PRO BIKE CARRIER - I have 4, 3 have been used and one is brand-new never mounted. $300 each.

All four can fit at once, with bikes, on the rack.

Pro Bike Carrier - by Front Runner

Safely and securely transport your bike with the Pro Bike Carrier. Leave your wheels on for easy setup and fast trail access. The off-road tough front wheel clamp and rear wheel ratcheting strap is designed for zero contact between the carrier and your frame. Ideal for protecting carbon fiber...

All in good shape with normal wear from a year's ligjht use. I didn't dust them off before taking these pictures.

Pickup in Fairfax, CA.

Might do partial trades for other gear, like a fridge, drawers / slides for 100 series Land Cruiser.

ysq-oHww.jpeg
uNfwhsKQ.jpeg
qxg-oukQ.jpeg

The rack itself is sold, thanks! Still have the 4 Pro Bike Carriers, $585 each from Front Runner, but out of stock. $300 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom