FREE SF Bay Area - 94 FJ80 stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So rear glass, wiper motor as well as left rear door qtr window and door parts. All free for pick up.
20210320_135607.jpg
20210320_135610.jpg
20210320_135613.jpg

Any chance this stuff is still available? Ill take any locks you might have as well as the chrome lower window trim piece that fits into driver side front door if you have it

Any chance this stuff is still available? Ill take any locks you might have as well as the chrome lower window trim piece that fits into driver side front door if you have it

Only have some of the passenger door parts from the drivers side. Not sure what you mean by the chrome piece

You happen to have the rear exterior lock and the interior plastic lock knob? Thanks
I think I do but Im trying to get rid of all this stuff. About to toss it all if no one wants it. I thought the glass and some of the wiper motor parts would be desirable for someone...

I think I do but Im trying to get rid of all this stuff. About to toss it all if no one wants it. I thought the glass and some of the wiper motor parts would be desirable for someone...
I have a small pick up. Where u located? I just grab the whole lot and I sort it out on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom