Severe Drawer Envy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In my case, it's a "Severe needed"
This is what my trunk looks like on a "non so busy day"
Enjoy the parts quest !

But I still haven't found strong and long enough rails.
As I'll open them 10 times a day, I want rails
IMG00536-20100508-0944.jpg

Accruride's have like a 500lb. load rating.
Yep, I checked their catalog but did not found a canadian dealer yet
But, they're spendy compared to the Lee Valley ones.
Thank you so much !!!
I never heard about this company, googled it and the first link I found bring me to an online shop with a "check Store Availability" link...
Guess what, the 900mm 200lbs rated sliders (wich I think is enough) are in stock in Ottawa !
I'll go there monday and then could start to figure how I'll built mine:bounce:

Well, I too have severe drawer envy but just don't have the skills or tools (or patience) to do the job right. So I purchased a pre-fab kit from Charles Warfield (Warfield Off-road :: Home).

I haven't received them yet, so will report back once I receive/install. This is Charles' first 100 set of drawers, but shouldn't be too tough as he isn't making the drawer fronts or top - I will have to find someone help me do that.

Saturday Progress

Drawers are practically done now. Just need to finish up the plumbing and Engel Mount.:grinpimp:
IMG_2679.jpg
IMG_2680.jpg
IMG_2681.jpg

Well, I too have severe drawer envy but just don't have the skills or tools (or patience) to do the job right. So I purchased a pre-fab kit from Charles Warfield (Warfield Off-road :: Home).

I haven't received them yet, so will report back once I receive/install. This is Charles' first 100 set of drawers, but shouldn't be too tough as he isn't making the drawer fronts or top - I will have to find someone help me do that.
I asked him some weeks ago and had nothing yet for lc100.
But I remember, based on a 80 drawers kit, shipping was a deal killer!
(Oh Canada...)

This will be my next project. I have the rear carpet out right now. Going to remove all the third row seat mounts and seat belts. Also going to lay a couple layers of sound deadening. Then put just the carpet back in without the plastic trim pieces from around the seat mounts (removed). Then it's ready to start building a set of drawers with integrated sub box for two JL 8W3's.

.../...
I never heard about this company (ndlr: Lee Valley), googled it and the first link I found bring me to an online shop with a "check Store Availability" link...
Guess what, the 900mm 200lbs rated sliders (wich I think is enough) are in stock in Ottawa !
I'll go there monday and then could start to figure how I'll built mine:bounce:

Thanks for the advice ;)
I'll go to the Ottawa store tomorrow !

Major water leak...PIA to remove. 21 gallon tank is for sale, downgrading to 10 gallons or less. Anybody wanna trade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom