Seventy Seven Series Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Calling all 77 series Land Cruiser owners. This Sunday, January 13th, we will be gathering north of Edmonton between noon-1pm before heading out for some snow wheeling.

PM for details.

snowdude.jpg

I have seven seventy series. (Zippo , Ziplock, Zed, Zee, Zehd, Mine Truck, & Expo Truck). Does that qualify?

I have seven seventy series. (Zippo , Ziplock, Zed, Zee, Zehd, Mine Truck, & Expo Truck). Does that qualify?

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Perhaps. But since you're down a set a doors, maybe admission should be a set of doors.

:hillbilly:

How much of Zippo still exists? ;)
The only parts of Zippo that I actually disposed of are are the lower tub (Excluding firewall and roof) and fenders. I have all of the rest of it still around, although it's engine and transmission have been donated to other people!

Looking forward to the 0.714 version on the Seventy Seven run.

you lost me here, but it sounds like a good inside joke.

I'm looking forward to a time when we can get some 55s together for wallow. (that said, I haven't done a thing on Spot since May)

Last edited:
ha ha, I didn't get it at first either, although I didn't really think about it cause you always have weird stuff to say Curtis, but I get it now, 77x0.714 = 55! I am not so exclusive, I'd be for a pre 0.909 version, although I still consider the 0.909 version and even the 1.0 version old school, so technically a pre 1.039 version ;) But hey, I guess that already exists with the CCC!, so I'm good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom