Set of 80 series wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

theferg

SILVER Star
Threads
Up for grabs is a nice set of 80 series wheels. They've been in the Phoenix area all their life until this summer. No rust or pits. Back sides could use a cleanin. No center caps.

Set of 4 for $400 or set of 5 for $500. Will separate if there's buyers for them all.

EDIT: I've got another set of these. Not quite as nice, but still decent. Same pricing.

I'll ship them however you want, but its on your dime.

Located in Salt Lake City.

Pics later today.

-Ferg-

Last edited:
Once again, 1st in line. Need 4. Shipping is to 19063.

Pics. I've also got another set, but they're not as nice as these ones. I'll get some pics of those later today.

EDIT: By the way, this pic is of the spare--which I pulled from its factory position up underneath the rear. A little dirty, but condition is awesome.

-Ferg-
IMAGE_744.jpg
IMAGE_745.jpg
IMAGE_746.jpg

Last edited:
Wheels weigh 21.5 pounds each. Add a pound or so for weight of a box. Went to UPS store and guy estimated total at 23 pounds.

Once again, 1st in line. Need 4. Shipping is to 19063.

UPS store quote: $31
ups.com estimate: $29.90
fedex.com estimate: $24.31

campoj2, you've got first dibs on the nicer set. Lemme know. Your total would be $500 for 4 wheels shipped fedex to 19063.

I am looking for 4 rims shipped to 57783...
Thanks!
Brian

UPS store quote: $19
ups.com estimate: $17.66
fedex.com estimate: $14.86

blackhills80, you've got second dibs on the nicer set, first dibs on the second set. Your total would be $460 for 4 wheels shipped to 57783.

Lemme know guys.

Ben,

You can save money if you package two wheels together in one box. I usually get wheel boxes at the tire store and then tape them together to make one package.

Eric V.

I'll take one if you end up separating. If so, PM me please.

Can't swing it now..Cruiser went in for unexpected work..I'm out sorry.

have to give up my place in line...sorry.

If you're willing to split the set I'll take 2 to VA 23059. Working on a M101 Trailer Project - not too concerned about appearance...

93 or 94 would work for me - same lug nut - match my 94 80!!

CHEERS

I'll take one if you end up separating. If so, PM me please.

If you're willing to split the set I'll take 2 to VA 23059. Working on a M101 Trailer Project - not too concerned about appearance...

93 or 94 would work for me - same lug nut - match my 94 80!!

CHEERS

theFerg, that makes 3 of 4 sold. Whatcha say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom