Set of 5 FZJ80 OEM alloys for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD. Set of 5 FZJ80 OEM alloys for sale

Sold

Hi guys!

I have a set of 5 factory alloys from a 1996 Land Cruiser. (16x8 with 4.5" BS - 6 on 5.5")

The wheels are in very good condition and have never been used off-road as far as I can tell. There is no corrosion on any of them. I was planning to run street tyres and swap with the off-road tyres but that was a hassle and now the Cruiser is a garage queen so these wheels are for sale. No tires, just the wheels.

I would like to get $600 for the set of 5 + shipping from 87109. I will consider higher offers. If nobody is interested then I'll consider selling them one at a time. If that doesn't work then I'll post them on eBay. If that doesn't work then I'll keep them and wait till yours are all corroded from the salt on the roads and sell them for $500 each.

:D

PM Replies Please.

-B-

(Pics will be added this evening.)

Last edited:
FZJ80_Wheels_1.jpg

FZJ80_Wheels_2.jpg

Individual hi-res pics can be downloaded here.

The last pic in the ZIP file is one of the wheels on my truck showing some off-road use so disregard that image.

-B-

Last edited:
d@mn, how come these things are so pretty?
you gotta take the rig out some time you know... :)

e9999 said:
d@mn, how come these things are so pretty?

'Cause they were never on my rig. I bought them from a friend after he got his '96 and he pulled them off for OEM steelies.

-B-

Last edited:
I can e-mail pictures if anyone else is having problems downloading the ZIP file.

-B-

The rims are sold.

Thanks to everyone that was interested!

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom