Wanted Set of 5 FJ62 or widened 40 wheels AL/TN/GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

skyblue

SILVER Star
Threads
WTB..
I need five (5) 15" stock steelies that are wide enough for a 35/12.50 tire. Ideally a set of OEM for a 40 that have been professionally widened so I preserve the "original" look of the wheel.. Obviously that's a tall order so I would settle for a set of FJ62 wheels.. Any finish, I can paint.
Thanks!

Thank you... I'm keeping this in mind.
Price?
Are the chrome or painted? Need finishing? Color?
I wonder how much shipping would cost... 🤔

Meanwhile I've been looking at a couple of other options.

Pretty well exhausted the search for a wheel widening service in the Southeast... No luck so far. Definitely would like to hear about any that any of you guys know about..

Has anyone ever tried these?
Screenshot_20220121-181021.png

Screenshot_20220121-193551.png

They aren't a perfect match (mainly the 3 little bulges on the center Ridge) and they lack the clips... But they're cheap and available. Just wondering if anyone has ever successfully attached the OEM center caps to these..

Here is the factory wheel for reference
Screenshot_20220121-181421.png

Also have a line here locally on a set of 15" steelies off of a '95 tacoma but just not sure if the look would be great

Thanks!

Thank you... I'm keeping this in mind.
Price?
Are the chrome or painted? Need finishing? Color?
I wonder how much shipping would cost... 🤔

Meanwhile I've been looking at a couple of other options.

Pretty well exhausted the search for a wheel widening service in the Southeast... No luck so far. Definitely would like to hear about any that any of you guys know about..

Has anyone ever tried these?
View attachment 2901612
View attachment 2901613

They aren't a perfect match (mainly the 3 little bulges on the center Ridge) and they lack the clips... But they're cheap and available. Just wondering if anyone has ever successfully attached the OEM center caps to these..

Here is the factory wheel for reference
View attachment 2901619

Also have a line here locally on a set of 15" steelies off of a '95 tacoma but just not sure if the look would be great

Thanks!
These are chrome. Will not need much work. Clean chrome side. Usual wear inside.

I have a set of 5 FJ60/62 Chrome Rims and can get them to Atlanta or Chattanooga in 4-5 weeks.

thanks... I believe I have found a solution. I plan to have my OEM wheels widened a little to accept a wider tire. The stock wheels are my preferred appearance.

BTW for those who are interested... the SpecialtyWheel product pictured above can not be modified to work with the OEM center caps

thanks... I believe I have found a solution. I plan to have my OEM wheels widened a little to accept a wider tire. The stock wheels are my preferred appearance.

BTW for those who are interested... the SpecialtyWheel product pictured above can not be modified to work with the OEM center caps
Hey there…:where did you find a place that does this? Are you going to a full 8” etc? I had heard Stockton Wheels had done this in past but not sure they are still around.

Jerry in Calhoun, GA. (706) 280-0453
I haven't brought mine to him yet but talked to him and he said that he has done it and will do it.

Stockton will as well.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom