For Sale Set of (5) 60/62 series powdercoated rims-Sonoma,CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD!

Mudders-

Set of 5 stock/oem toyota fj60/62 rims for sale. Rims are powdercoated semi gloss black.

Wheels are in great shape, no dents or rock rash.

Rims are located in Sonoma, CA. I'm in Oakland frequently, and can meet buyer anywhere in between.

Local pickup preferred, but I will assist with shipping/packaging/mudship. Buyer pays for ALL SHIPPING COSTS.

Will go on craigslist soon, wanted to give you Mudders a shot at them first. Selling because I went to a 285/75/16 tire/different wheels and now have no use for these 15" rims...I have hoarding tendencies and I'm trying to change that!

$500 for the set. Will not sell separately.

Thanks for looking!

62 black rims.JPG

Sold!

Last edited:
Is it just me or do they look silver?

they're semi gloss black. it's all that damn sonoma sunshine messing up my pics...I can post more pics when I get home, but trust me-the wheels are black.

IMG_6183.JPG
IMG_6386.JPG
IMG_6387.JPG
Here ya go-the whole set. No tires are included with the sale. Pic is there to show what they look like mounted on a 33" tire.

No tires are included.

Did I mention no tires are included?

How long ago were they coated??

Hmm...I'm losing track of time. I had them powdercoated by Georg at Valley Hybrids when he did my motor install..maybe close to 5 years ago?
Not trying to be vague, just honestly can't remember exactly.
I'll say 5ish years ago.

They were in use all that time or in the garage? That reminds me I have a question for George. I sold my originals awhile back, they were chrome but in pristine condition. I like the black. Would you be able to deliver to a Vacaville address for me if I kick in some gas $$ ?

They were in use all that time or in the garage? That reminds me I have a question for George. I sold my originals awhile back, they were chrome but in pristine condition. I like the black. Would you be able to deliver to a Vacaville address for me if I kick in some gas $$ ?
They have been on my truck rollin down the road the entire time...well, until they came off when I tried out the Summit Smoothies about a year ago.
I'll hit you off list and maybe we can work something out...

SOLD! Thanks Mud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom