Wanted Set of 4 or 5 OEM 15" wagon wheels FJ40/FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TexYoung

SILVER Star
Threads
I am looking for a set of 4 or 5 OEM 15" wagon wheels that came stock on FJ40 or FJ60, prefer painted, not chrome, but will consider chrome. I attached a picture of the wheel I am looking for. Of the course they were chrome or white, not blue. Thanks!

Hey, I have a set of 5 I am willing to part with. I live in Round Rock but will be up in Fort Worth this next weekend (the 23/24) and am happy to deliver. The previous owner painted them black, but the paint is starting to come off. They will need to be refinished/cleaned up but otherwise are in good shape. I am asking $500.

It is a little dark outside right now so these are the best pictures I have at the moment. I am happy to send more.

Hello,

I have a set of 5 original wagon wheels off of my '81 FJ40. They are in storage at the moment, but if you give me a day or two I can make it to the storage unit, and forward updated photos of them. I don't even know what they are worth, but have had them in storage for three years, so probably makes sense to get them out to the FJ40 community. They are in very good condition;never hammered or abused.

DSC_0311.JPG

Hello Surf40,

Early this morning he notified me that he bought a different set . Let me get by the storage unit tomorrow to check them out.

I described to TexYoung that I can't remember - I may have had them powder coated, not that they were in bad shape to begin with; was just getting a bit bored with the truck, and had a limited availability rear tube bumper and some trim pieces powder coated at a local sculpture facility, and may have had the wheels sandblasted and shot.

Sounds good! Keep me posted and pics would be great.
Thanks,
Jeremy 808-298-5943

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom