Set of 4 33"x12.5 Bridgestone Deueler AT & 15"x10" Rims $400 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Set Of 4 33"x12.5 Bridgestone Deueler AT & 15"x10" Rims 6 0n 5.5 bolt patern for TOYOTA $400
60% tread left
tire2.jpg

Last edited:
Couple questions...have you got a picture of them on your truck? Also, why are you selling them?

Just trying to imagine them on my HJ61. I'm in Ottawa.

Thanks,

Barry

Are you willing to ship to LA, CA 90021? What's the offset and backspacing? Let me know very interested

Thanks
Ray

Hey while your looking up shipping costs how much to ship to Wetaskiwin alberta? I have a matching set on my BJ74, building a trailer and would like a matching set for it.

Thanks Scott

Nice looking ride. What year, details, model, etc? Add this info to your signature line so we cann all see what your driving!!

Any word on the shipping quote?

Thanks
Ray

(tear) that's such a beautiful truck... :D

RE: tires/rims

Are you located in Vancouver proper, or "lower mainland"? I was thinking of using a courier to drop off a money order for you, and be able to pick up the tires at the same time. With the cost of the ferry being $80 round trip, I thought that it might be the way to go, we will see. Any other contact info? Thanks in advance!
Mike

Are you located in Vancouver proper, or "lower mainland"? I was thinking of using a courier to drop off a money order for you, and be able to pick up the tires at the same time. With the cost of the ferry being $80 round trip, I thought that it might be the way to go, we will see. Any other contact info? Thanks in advance!
Mike
I live in New West and I am sure I can do that for ya ..
wildfx@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom