Servicing, repairs and upgrades. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mongoose2231

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I posted this in the 60 section where I am spending most of my time.
"Hi everyone, I have been on here for about 11 years but working on cruisers in some fashion or another for as long as I can remember. Having performed countless hours of work on these machines I decided to help out the community by becoming a vendor and offering my services for repairs, maintenance, upgrade installations, etc. to those who cannot trust their local mechanic or do not have the possibility to do the work themselves. I know we have no one in the North East here to help out anymore so if you have cruiser work that needs doing, drop me a line.
Cheers and happy cruising!
Alex."
Full disclosure, I am not a certified mechanic but I know these trucks in and out. Those who want some help, let me know, we can further converse.
Keep truckin'...

I posted this in the 60 section where I am spending most of my time.
"Hi everyone, I have been on here for about 11 years but working on cruisers in some fashion or another for as long as I can remember. Having performed countless hours of work on these machines I decided to help out the community by becoming a vendor and offering my services for repairs, maintenance, upgrade installations, etc. to those who cannot trust their local mechanic or do not have the possibility to do the work themselves. I know we have no one in the North East here to help out anymore so if you have cruiser work that needs doing, drop me a line.
Cheers and happy cruising!
Alex."
Full disclosure, I am not a certified mechanic but I know these trucks in and out. Those who want some help, let me know, we can further converse.
Keep truckin'...
Can you help me install a front locker and do an axle rebuild!? I’m in NYC.

Ive got an eaton e-locker. Looking to put it in this thing. Already did the wiring myself. I’ve got an axle rebuild kit, new rotors, new swivel housings, spindles, wheel bearing hubs, free wheel hubs, and new hardware too (it came from the factory with e-hubs so I’m converting all the parts necessary for manual hubs - it’s already got manual hubs but PO just used spacers to convert it). Plus I’ve got grease and gear oil all ready to go.

There’s a few other jobs I’d like to do too if you’re up for it. Coolant change, brake fluid change, intake manifold clean.

B23EFCE5-36B3-40BC-AC5D-4DB3DDAF1245.jpeg

I can definitely do a brake fluid flush and coolant flush. I think we should connect via phone call. Will you leave the truck with me, since this is more than a day's job?
Pm for my number.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom