Service Need (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sandroad

SILVER Star
Threads
I need a good place to service my 200 LC, either independent or dealer, within a couple hours drive of Lansing. It needs all 4 brakes and all new oils/grease, including transmission fluid exchange. I bought the parts and oils last year at a dealer during a super sale, so all I need is the labor. I would normally do this myself, but I have a screwed up knee that doesn’t want me crawling around and doing lifting, etc. I’ve had ok experiences at Sunshine Toyota years ago and I’ve heard good things about Crown Toyota. Anyone else confirm those and/or have other ideas?

Expedition vehicle outfitters in lansing. Fantastic reputation, they do a ton of Toyota builds and even buolt i believe the Dana/spicer sema jeeps.

My extended family and friends and i have bought 30+ vehicles from Brad Shook at crown. Their maintenance department seems very competent but i usually bring it to a friend who specializes in Toyotas.

Expedition vehicle outfitters in lansing. Fantastic reputation, they do a ton of Toyota builds and even buolt i believe the Dana/spicer sema jeeps.

My extended family and friends and i have bought 30+ vehicles from Brad Shook at crown. Their maintenance department seems very competent but i usually bring it to a friend who specializes in Toyotas.
Thanks! The only reference to them I could find was a business up in Fowler on M-21 that's listed as Ken's Kars and Towing. Is that the place?

Man, thanks for this. After just reading the “Dealer disappointment” thread in the 200 forum a minute ago, I started searching for dealer recommendations near Jackson. My 200 is in storage for the winter but the day will come when I have to pick a dealer and I’m already dreading it because of all the dealer horror stories.

My local favorite (performance) shop is Paul’s High Performance in Jackson. He got my (modified with cams, headers, exhaust, ect) 2011 Raptor running right after Seymour Ford re-flashed it to stock and left it in limp mode.

They do all sorts of high performance work on race cars, $500,000 pre-runner builds, etc. They are very competent and would be my pick in Jackson, but I haven’t called them to see if they will do routine maintenance on 200’s.

Man, thanks for this. After just reading the “Dealer disappointment” thread in the 200 forum a minute ago, I started searching for dealer recommendations near Jackson. My 200 is in storage for the winter but the day will come when I have to pick a dealer and I’m already dreading it because of all the dealer horror stories.

My local favorite (performance) shop is Paul’s High Performance in Jackson. He got my (modified with cams, headers, exhaust, ect) 2011 Raptor running right after Seymour Ford re-flashed it to stock and left it in limp mode.

They do all sorts of high performance work on race cars, $500,000 pre-runner builds, etc. They are very competent and would be my pick in Jackson, but I haven’t called them to see if they will do routine maintenance on 200’s.
Post back if you do call them about routine maintenance.

Post back if you do call them about routine maintenance.
I called Paul today and he said he is very busy with race cars and doesn’t typically work on foreign cars. He said he recommends Kelly Imports in Jackson. He also said that in addition to crazy supply chain issues, they are seeing more car dealerships have long waits for service work due to staffing or supply shortages.

Sounds like Expedition Vehicle Outfitters might be worth a try!

I called Paul today and he said he is very busy with race cars and doesn’t typically work on foreign cars. He said he recommends Kelly Imports in Jackson. He also said that in addition to crazy supply chain issues, they are seeing more car dealerships have long waits for service work due to staffing or supply shortages.

Sounds like Expedition Vehicle Outfitters might be worth a try
Check you messages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom