Service Dogs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
Many of you know Sam. I have applied to have her registered as an official service dog. I listed her as an essential companion. If approved she will get the yellow vest and be allowed to go anywhere I go; and I dont need to pay her admission nor clean up her poop in public.

Taking this idea one step furthur.....remember when Homer Simpson got a helper monkey? Lets take the idea of helper monkey and service dog and make a new class of assistant. How about a service midget? They wont be very big, hopefully will never poo in public and we can get them to wear a cool yellow vest. If a helper monkey is OK I really think a service midget has a shot.

lets band together and free the midgets from the cages!

You mean you need a Service Nolen.

Please sign me up sir ... I'd be more than happy to have a midget service me. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

I figured that Nolen serviced you on a regular basis. The trick was the stool.

David What's deal with the midget?

Please tell me the story!

ever since I've been on the WT forum you 've been asking for one.

I also believe you want it a virgin midget. Ja! Ja! Ja!

sounds like one of your ex wives

Reckon I gotta intervene here and set the record straight ...

Josh is the one that wants a midget ... and I mean BAD. :eek:

Dearborn is the one that wants a Duece-and-a-half wrecker. :cool:

Fireman wants something that he can actu'ly wheel in ... or will atleast start and die with the turn of a key. :flipoff2:

Fro/Murmy just wanna be left alone 'till noon at the events. :grinpimp:

and me ...

I just want World Peace ...

or atleast a decent piece of ass. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

David What's deal with the midget?

Please tell me the story!

ever since I've been on the WT forum you 've been asking for one.

I also believe you want it a virgin midget. Ja! Ja! Ja!

What size vest do you wear?

I've scoured the intarweb for these "service midgets", and I ain't had much luck. But I did find some pretty funny lookin midgets............

fatmidgetbumws8.jpg

midgetwithhorsepg7.jpg

midgetwithknifesi1.jpg

midgetco4.jpg

Ain't found none with yella jackets 'round here or the web.

Reckon I gotta intervene here and set the record straight ...

Josh is the one that wants a midget ... and I mean BAD. :eek:

Dearborn is the one that wants a Duece-and-a-half wrecker. :cool:

Fireman wants something that he can actu'ly wheel in ... or will atleast start and die with the turn of a key. :flipoff2:

Fro/Murmy just wanna be left alone 'till noon at the events. :grinpimp:

and me ...

I just want World Peace ...

or atleast a decent piece of ass. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

To be a bit more exact….

Back before ULC I had a cool job where I traveled all over the world. I decided then that the key to my happiness would be a small Laotian woman; maybe one around 60 or so. She would be a personal assistant and when I flew she could fit in the overhead compartment on the plane. I kept this as a goal for a long while then I quite that business and started ULC and the idea of a duce and a half wrecker made more sense; that could be the key to my happiness. While it was a good idea there is no way I can fly with a duce and a half and it would really only help in one facet of my life.
The idea of the small Laotian woman was still a good one but with the new business I did not think she would be all that helpful; very few Laotian women can work on cruisers. I stared to consider a midget. This idea had merit. I could find a midget that could work on trucks and could drive me around.
The only real issue I could find with the midget is that I would need to pay for them to come to the movies, on a plane etc…. (Most midgets are too fat to fit in the overhead compartment). From this was born the idea of a service midget. With a service midget they can go anywhere I can go but free of charge. No longer will midgets need to fly in the hold in cages, now the service midgets can join their employers in coach.

Domek..swing by Elwood and service Kowboy then come to Atlanta and I will fit you for a vest.

Well... that was a clear explanation. Tho' the visuals upset my tummy.
I'm certain you're on to something here. It provides employment for folks, it provides useful service to the midget challenged, and it frees up lots of dogs that would be pressed into service they don't really like.

;)
Happy Trails! N

Man That's quite a story there Mr. Dearborn!

Sorry can help you w/ midget stuff Sir!

There ain't that many Down here.

Now I don't get that part about the Vest, but I am not even going to ask of what you talking about there!

Up until now, I am coming to the reunion but I would certainly stay away from you and Atlanta.

I know, I know I asked, but the Visuals kind of made me sick.

See yaw!

Domek:

Once you service Kowboy out in Elwood I think the vest will be looking better and better.

How is your squeal? Piggy, piggy, piggy, piggy! Kowboy likes that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom