Serpentine belt pulley size (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be replacing all those parts you listed above with Toyota OEM including the radiator but Mexico spec. 16400-50360, double checked it is exact fit as U.S. spec but lower in price. Can you confirm part number for Fan Clutch 16210-50051? And did you also replace Fan Pulley 16371-0F010

Also found in another related thread that is good practice to replace Clamp, wiring harness 82711-43020, not sure if this is one of those parts that wears over time? Not too expensive.

I will be replacing all those parts you listed above with Toyota OEM including the radiator but Mexico spec. 16400-50360, double checked it is exact fit as U.S. spec but lower in price. Can you confirm part number for Fan Clutch 16210-50051? And did you also replace Fan Pulley 16371-0F010
So I went with an Aisin fan clutch from RockAuto, I did not go with OEM. The only difference between the two that I could see is the OEM clutch requires bolts to secure the blades to the clutch, whereas the Aisin unit from RockAuto has studs in it which require nuts & washers. I did not replace the pulley and it does not need to be replaced unless there is damage to it; it’s just a stamped piece of steel. I simply swapped it over the the new bracket. As for the clutch part number, that does appear to be the correct one for the clutch.

Also found in another related thread that is good practice to replace Clamp, wiring harness 82711-43020, not sure if this is one of those parts that wears over time? Not too expensive.
I’m sure that wouldn’t be a bad thing to have on hand especially since it’s cheap, but it looks like that part just holds a wiring harness to the timing belt cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom