Wanted Series 80 non-airbag steering wheel, grey preferred (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Want to replace this with identical if possible. It is from '93 HDJ80 left hand drive.

The reason I am replacing mine is because the plastic covering is no longer "stuck" to the metal rim inside. The plastic rotates a bit around the metal rim inside and it drives me crazy. I need one that is in at least as good condition cosmetically but that is "solid" all around. Mine looks like this:

steeringwheel.JPG

Last edited:
Want to replace this with identical if possible. It is from '93 HDJ80 left hand drive.

The reason I am replacing mine is because the plastic covering is no longer "stuck" to the metal rim inside. The plastic rotates a bit around the metal rim inside and it drives me crazy. I need one that is in at least as good condition cosmetically but that is "solid" all around. Mine looks like this:

View attachment 2701300

We have a few options either rebuilt with the leather grip or the vinyl grip like what you have:
91-94 FJ80 Steering Wheel (Rebuilt)

91-94 FJ80 Steering Wheel (Rebuilt)

FJ80 & FZJ80 Steering Wheel 1990-1994

FJ80 & FZJ80 Steering Wheel 1990-1994

Used vinyl steering wheel, nice shape, good grip.

The one there in the lower picture, is that leather black pre-airbag 80-series? I'm in the market for a replacement for my JDM HDJ81. Thanks!

Yes. That's the pre airbag 80 series 1990-1994 in black.
Available in oem vinyl and refurb leather...

Buyer beware @JDMStanNTopSoft

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom