Series 80 Dash switch bezel / any interest??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll buy two. Put me down too, please

I am in for one as well. I will get the retro 4 wheel drive and cup holder at the same time. Thanks for offering great products!

In for one

Wow!! Looks like these are going to be popular. I will put this project as priority #1.

Last edited:
As I've learned, expect 30% of those that say they want one will actually order :meh:
that's a lot better than my experience. I get about 50% who say they will buy one actually buy one. Sometimes the numbers have been higher but sometimes they are lower. 50% seems to be the average.

Got the part from NLXTACY today. I am super busy the next couple days but I will get to work on the design this weekend. Should have prototype #1 in my hands by Monday for test fitting.

Looking forward like you can't believe. I was getting ready pull my antenna switch to free up room for my 110V inverter switch. Now I can keep both

Update time. I spent some time last night and this afternoon working on the design. I got prototype #1 printed this morning and a few changes were needed. Got prototype #2 off the machine about an hour ago and it was almost perfect. I had to make a few tiny changes and I now have prototype #3 on the machine now. Here is how #2 looked. I did not print it in the smoothest settings since this is just a prototype. The final finish will be even better. So far, I'm happy with how it's turning out. I will work on the CB mount tomorrow. The CB mic holder insert in the pic is the one I got from NLXTACY. It needs some improvements on fitment and finish which will be done on my version.

Very nice. Looking forward to it.
Do you plan to ever make any more of the phone holders for the jdm cup holder that goes in the cubby?

Can't wait. My inverter switch needs a home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom