September Wheeling - Kansas Krawl III (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah

i heard about that event too. sounds like alot of fun!! ive ridden the tuttle orv trails alot on my dirt bike and its always cool to see different rigs doing their thing.
id probably go but id have to drive from topeka, and it would be a good drive going 55 ehehe. i worry about sometyhing breakin out there too, i wouldnt be able to trailer it. i need a trailer i guess.
there are alot of old military trails and old jeep trails around perry...that might be a good place to start.

Last edited:
call me, there might be a better event in Iowa, different location but either is fine with me.. This one is closer tho! (the crawl)

I'll probably go.

Ok.. Chris and I chatted, Iowa's like a whole long way for me to drive for the $.. Maybe just go up and ride shotgun with Rob!
I could possibly go to this. When we wanna go out? Thurs evening? or Friday evening?

We can probably go. Is this trip in adition to the Daylight Savings Run? The weather should be good. I'm driving mine from Missouri, probably pulling the popup.

so who's going what days? Friday afternoon chris?
And yes the krawl is what I'm referring to..
I can go just wanna know how many days to take off! At least Friday.. Anyone wanna show up Thurs evening or just friday afternoon?

I was thinking about taking either 1/2 or all day Fri off and heading down either Thurs eve or Fri afternoon.

Bob

I can do either bob! you let me know and I can get my truck loaded and here at work and just leave from here on Thursday.. Should make for an interesting tow thru rushhour! Whoo Hooooo

i guess i could drive from topeka...as long as i was careful on the trail. sounds like there might be alot of cool people there.
i told my wife we could load up the dirt bike trailer with the bikes and all our campin stuff....maybe go for the weekend. we could camp down by the lake somewhere and make it awesome!!

i just hate the thought of getting stranded out there. she could always drive the van too, but i dont know if it would make it down to the shoreline. thats where the awesome spot would be......

good!!

well thats reassuring. ive seen alot of different 4 wheelers out there and it has always looked like a fun place to crawl through.
i might have to make plans for it.

will i need a winch for this trip? or will i have to air down the tires ya think?

ive ridden the tuttle orv area alot, but dirt bikes are a whole different world i bet. we actually add air pressure to keep from pinching. no tubes to pinch on my 40, but i dont want my tire popping off either.

im not sure how to prepare for this...this would be my first real experience. my cherry might get popped!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom