September Run - Pre-Gambol (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be leading a trail run / scouting mission out to the Gambol area on Friday, Sept. 23rd and Saturday, Sept 24th. I will be leaving late in the afternoon on the 23rd and returning (hopefully) in the early evening of the 24th. If anyone is interested, please contact me so we can make arrangements. I plan to spend most of the day on the 24th running the moderate trail from last year. I am hoping to check the entry and exit of the rough trails, possibly walking small portions if necessary to get a good look. I am not sure what the terrain will look like, so I am planning for the worst. Everyone is welcome, I will bring some maps, and can provide GPS coordinates to anyone interested in scouting out other trails.

I live right up the road near St.George Utah and would like to see what you guys are up to. If I could break away and come down there where would I find you? I don't have a GPS and haven't been around Mesquite much for over 15 years.

Here is a link to the map for last years camp area / registration area.

http://www.snlc.org/ggg04.pdf

I am not sure what it looks like this year. I will most likely be staying there. I will have my CB on channel 25 or call my cell at 702-493-6733.

I don't think I will be driving my 60, I don't plan to do any real wheeling. I am pretty sure I will be taking my mostly stock 80 and check out the easy stuff.

F'n sucks, I was going to go with John but I have to lead an engineering Geology field trip.

:(

Other than this guy (looks like a panamint), no one else could make it out. :frown:
2005_0923_155459.JPG

Last edited:
I did get to test out the stock suspension on the LX.

It leaves a little to be desired.

This was on the Hen Springs run.
2005_0923_180736.JPG

Last edited:
That Rocks..

John, you are a nut for doing that alone with an 80 ;)

BTW, thanks for the use of the stimulator. I am finished with it.

One night and a bottle of vodka=functioning mother board. I was actually suprised :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom