September ROTM - Pyeatt draw (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds good! I am in!

@murf back in the day, I barely knew him then.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

100 friendly too.

Met this nice gentle man and his family plus 40. Another 100 made the trip then too, before the white 80 and Camptec

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Fun trip that everyone can enjoy.

Those are great pictures! Can't wait for this run and camping!

always a great run. count me in...

Continues my streak of being out of town or otherwise unable to join the ROTM :mad:

One of these months the date will work out for me!

Is there a designated location you all will camp? I'm sure @wtmtnterror will be in for the run, hes out of pocket til next week.

the Lil one and I are out for the run but in for camping. We can go early and set up maybe Fri. :D make it a weekend trip for us. :clap: if there are coordinates or if you just wing it let me know.

Is there a designated location you all will camp? I'm sure @wtmtnterror will be in for the run, hes out of pocket til next week.

the Lil one and I are out for the run but in for camping. We can go early and set up maybe Fri. :D make it a weekend trip for us. :clap: if there are coordinates or if you just wing it let me know.
no spots picked out yet, i,ll be up there this weekend looking for some, I'll keep you updated

There is a nice big open camping area that we usually camp at that can take a lot of trucks and people. This might work out where you can stake out the area and reserve it for the rest of the group....:D

@cmkzLCmama That sounds amazing!! I would be in for camping Friday night- Sunday!

Great time of the year for this run. The camping area at the beginning is huge.

For the newbie - There is a shaded dirt road that parallels the trail (about 100' off). Tons of spots to get off the trail and back on. Regardless of your experience with tons of lines to choose from this trail will make you a better driver off road by the end.

This might be a GX initiation run for us. Depends on how the shoulder is coming along in the next couple weeks.

Great time of the year for this run. The camping area at the beginning is huge.

For the newbie - There is a shaded dirt road that parallels the trail (about 100' off). Tons of spots to get off the trail and back on. Regardless of your experience with tons of lines to choose from this trail will make you a better driver off road by the end.

Wish I had my 3rd gen 4Runner up north. Not looking to beat my FJ62 rocker panels up. The dirt road makes it tempting. Following week heading back to the valley for surgery which will keep me off the trail for a while. As I remember this trail is just north of Payson?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom