September Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

weather.JPG

We camped in the cove this past weekend and it was cool at night. Like just right. Used the sleeping bag as a blanket and was perfect.

I’ve never been to AOP. How are the campsites? Are the sites private or just in a big field?

I’m bringing my wife so I won’t be in party animal mode per usual:(
I’ll still have plenty of bourbon, beer, vodka, tequila, firewood and cigars though:)

basically a big field surrounded by trees, they have 2 bathrooms and 2 showers on the far right side of the pavilion. We normally stay near the pavilion along the tree line (near the billboard) so we're near the bathrooms and showers.

Bringing something for shade is always a good idea.

Our party days are few and far between but we all enjoy beer and bourbon. Firewood is highly recommended!!!

I'll be in a black Tundra with trailer, John in a white F150 longbed w/ trailer if you pull in and we're not in camp. Hoping to be up there no later than 5:00 CST

Have not hear from @robustbambi or Adan so dont know their status

I am a solid out. I now have to work Sunday. This being a responsible adult is overrated.

Big shout out to @TeddyBoy and crew. My wife and I enjoyed the company and it was nice to learn some stuff from them. He and John have a lot of off-road experience for sure.

AOP is cool, laid back atmosphere and decent facilities. We had a very nice campsite up by the cemetery.

The moderate trails are not so moderate. I’d say they are rated more for the buggy crowd.

Thanks Adam and Tiffany, had fun. Only took 2 or 3 pics but this was the money shot for they hundy crowd
20190921_123743.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom