September Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
AOP Ride weekend of 9/20-9/22

Looks like we could have a combination of crawlers and wagons so should be fun

Last edited:
Nvm lol

Last edited:
In as long as it’s not Windrock, not trying to be a butt but way to many miles to get to trails. AOP would be fun. Would like to get back to hawk pride but that’s maybe a little too far.

welp @pandathrust had a good point before he edited the post but @tgreco does as well. I think I'm about Windrocked out so tht leaves AOP or Hawk Pride.

HP is 5 hours and AOP is 2.5, each has its pros and cons but both are close to town so makes food and camping very easy.

I think I’d vote AOP given the proximity and hawk pride is more likely to be hotter that time of year.

@Wermz was throwing around a Coppinger camp out 9/7-8. Not too far, free, and lots of rocks for the crawler guys. I cant do 9/20-22.

AOP- Adventure Off Road Park i Jasper TN

AOP is a great park offering something for everyone, the TN guys are going next weekend and they're mostly wagon guys. Camping and facilities are fairly good, town nearby and relatively close to home.

camping - that's nearly every trip
wheeling - yup

both the cove and AOP are essentially the same distance from home but very different trips.

Last edited:
To the top again. Have the dates been finalized? Soccer season has kicked back up for the kids but I think I’m still in.

So I'm an idiot and evidently forgot the Ms has a trip booked for us that weekend :confused:. Still up for the work day on Saturday though.

So I'm an idiot and evidently forgot the Ms has a trip booked for us that weekend :confused:. Still up for the work day on Saturday though.

bummer

dont know the list of ppl going but believe it's me, John, tony, tom, tom bringing 1-2 more, Sammybones, wermz. I hope to role through Chattanooga before Friday traffic so if anyone wants to caravan up Friday post up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom