September Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
Club Meeting is this Thursday, Sept 12th at around 7:00. Pappa's BBQ on Northwest Highway in Dallas.

For anyone new coming out to the meeting:

The Land Cruiser guys meet at the East end of the restaurant, the Taco/FJC guys are on the other end.

I'll be there with my boy in our new BJ60 if I can track down the short in the rear tail lights!

-Daniel Kent

Looking forward to making the October meeting and the possibility of seeing a return showing of the BJ60. Tomorrow's meeting isn't working with our flight schedule, so next month will have to do.

Now that swimming pool season has slowed down I'll finally make it to a meeting for the first time since moving from Florida a few months ago. :beer:

Now that swimming pool season has slowed down I'll finally make it to a meeting for the first time since moving from Florida a few months ago. :beer:

Your in pools? I've been working in the pool industry for almost 15 years. :D It's been a good field, but I'm ready to do something else. ;)

-Daniel Kent

I have a brutally nice 60 that I am wanting to sell... I have a new project I am working on.

See you there tonight.

agc

Your in pools? I've been working in the pool industry for almost 15 years. :D It's been a good field, but I'm ready to do something else. ;)

-Daniel Kent

Yep, I work for the evil empire - SCP. I'm on the distribution side now, so I don't get to see the chics that clean pools come in wearing bikini tops any more. :frown: At least they did in Florida, and most of them were cute. :D

I'll be the guy in the Tundra representing the Mud sticker. I'm heading back to FL late next month to get my FJ62 after my mechanic buddy installs the H55.

See ya there in a few.

Yep, I work for the evil empire - SCP. I'm on the distribution side now, so I don't get to see the chics that clean pools come in wearing bikini tops any more. :frown: At least they did in Florida, and most of them were cute. :D

I'll be the guy in the Tundra representing the Mud sticker. I'm heading back to FL late next month to get my FJ62 after my mechanic buddy installs the H55.

See ya there in a few.

Lol...cool. Can't come tonight sadly, cause I couldn't find the short in the tail lights yet. :( Will work hard to be there next month!

-Daniel Kent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom