September Meeting Location Wed. 9/2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm always scared anytime people older than me are talking and somebody says "Depends".
I will hold my joke for a time without technology.

So do we follow the same basic Kilroy's protocol: Meet in the parking lot/driveway at 7:00 for general truck talk, the migrate to the deck/patio for the meeting/beer/food @ 7:30? ;)
You may have received an email from me this afternoon with the details. But, yes 7pm meetup

Can you hold it that long?

I'll bring you a biodegradable bag.
Pretty sure this "old man", who is about a year older than you could still tie you up in a knot. :cool:
Better lock you doors at night, I might run out of diapers and stumble into an 80 with hot pink pen scribbles to relieve myself. :moon:

Yes, trafficsux is correct. 7:00 in the driveway. I’ll have the grill going if anyone wants to cook a burger or something. Ill also have a big cooler of ice so you can just add your beverage of choice. Bring a chair is a good idea too. We’ll do a meeting like gathering on the deck.

Yes, trafficsux is correct. 7:00 in the driveway. I’ll have the grill going if anyone wants to cook a burger or something. Ill also have a big cooler of ice so you can just add your beverage of choice. Bring a chair is a good idea too. We’ll do a meeting like gathering on the deck.

Rain or shine?

You may have received an email from me this afternoon with the details. But, yes 7pm meetup
@Stumpalama You mentioned an email, was that sent to specific individuals or to the entire club? I don't believe I have seen an email from the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom