September 25th campout (Twin Falls and Nemo Tunnel) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
We seem to have plenty of off roading trips available so I thought we might do a different ride once the weather has cooled off. So here is my plan. On September 25th we would leave Huntsville that morning heading to Tennessee with our first stop being Twin Falls about 2 hours into our drive. Spend some time there and then head to our campground at Lily Pad Hopyard Brewery . We would get up the next morning and head over and ride thru Nemo's Tunnel . After we ride Nemo's we could then make our way back to Huntsville with a stop at Lost Creek Falls. We can talk about it more at the next meeting.

As often happens life has interfered and we won't be able to make the trip on the 25th. Maybe at the next meeting we can talk about a better date for this trip

As often happens life has interfered and we won't be able to make the trip on the 25th. Maybe at the next meeting we can talk about a better date for this trip
So I hadn't heard anything more on this and came in to check and just now saw your message now. We weren't able to make the meeting this past Thursday so I wondered if anything has been rescheduled. We're leaving next Monday to head to NH to visit friends and attend the Yankee Toys Fall Gathering.

We are leaving next week for Rendezvous in the Ozarks so maybe after we all get back we can figure out a camping trip?

We are leaving next week for Rendezvous in the Ozarks so maybe after we all get back we can figure out a camping trip?
Have fun! I wish we didn't have conflicts. Wesley asked us if we're going to the Rendezvous instead he's going to meet us in NH. We're leaving next week for Fall Gathering but won't be back until about the 20th.

We can talk about a trip at next meeting on the 28th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom