September 17th - Adopt-A-Trail Workday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We'll have our second AAT workday of the year on September 17th. Although we've had little to no storm activity so far this year, there is still some remaining brush & drain clearance to do on our trail. As soon as I have a meeting time & place, I'll update this post. In the meantime, will you please hold the day? A few folks at the meeting were also talking about possibly camping in the area, following the workday. We also generally try to get in a little trail time after lunch. I hope you can be a part of this valuable activity to keep trails open for our off-road recreation!

Date is good with me.

We'll have our second AAT workday of the year on September 17th. Although we've had little to no storm activity so far this year, there is still some remaining brush & drain clearance to do on our trail. As soon as I have a meeting time & place, I'll update this post. In the meantime, will you please hold the day? A few folks at the meeting were also talking about possibly camping in the area, following the workday. We also generally try to get in a little trail time after lunch. I hope you can be a part of this valuable activity to keep trails open for our off-road recreation!
We are planning to meet at 9 am in the parking lot in front of the Fawnskin firestation. Please reply to this post if you are planning on attending or text Kim 714-262-0270.

BUMP... Please remember to check in on this thread, so that the Harlow's can plan the work accordingly.

Thanks!

I'm in.

Lets hope the current fires in the Big Bear area are put out quickly without loss to life and property. I'll assume we're going to need to take a wait and see position with the national forest folks.

Lets hope the current fires in the Big Bear area are put out quickly without loss to life and property. I'll assume we're going to need to take a wait and see position with the national forest folks.
That is the hope. Still a go for now. We can discuss at tomorrow's meeting.

Heads up for those of us that head out the 91 on the way to Fawnskin this Saturday...the 91 will be completely closed eastbound from Main Street to just west of the 15 Freeway all weekend!!! Only 'decent' alternative would seem to be out Ortega Highway to the 15, then on out the 91 coming from south OC. Ugh!!!

Thanks again to Kim and Jim for another productive day of clean up. Fun trail from Fawnskin to Green Valley Lake certainly beat the highway!!
20220917_164606.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom