sept long weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Guys...

here's the plan...

9:15 meet up at the Tim Horton's at the Canadian tire just on the north side of the 2nd narrows bridge..
1384 Main St, North Vancouver

I have to be at the butcher at 9am, to pick up a brisket and pork shoulder, its 2 mins from tims.

I was thinking that Sunday night would be a good night for the feast. we can make it a pot luck.

so plan your meals accordingly. and save room for some of the best smoked meet you will ever have!!!!!:bounce::bounce2:

Driving plan.
there are two choices.... get to gold bridge via the Hurley, OR.. take the Anderson lake route through Seaton Portage. then on to mud lakes.

day trips.... up to spyder mountain one day and a trip to see the slide the next.

I am planning to do nothing sunday...just FYI.

my cell number..778-991-4555

what do you guys think?

Hurley was really rough on Sunday, especially the Pemberton side and rougher than usual well beyond Railroad Pass. I don't think the rain has helped any.

The climb past the three Churn Creek crossings is NASTY!!!!! Have fun. :D

Pemberton is not far past whistler, sounds like ,might want to air down at timmy's and hope for the best.

See ya on the other side.

The Hurly is fine, just air down to 15 psi and in an FZJ80 it's a smooth ride!

Got this baby last May, so just over a year and I still love her!!!!

Hi Guys...

here's the plan...

9:15 meet up at the Tim Horton's at the Canadian tire just on the north side of the 2nd narrows bridge..
1384 Main St, North Vancouver

I have to be at the butcher at 9am, to pick up a brisket and pork shoulder, its 2 mins from tims.

I was thinking that Sunday night would be a good night for the feast. we can make it a pot luck.

so plan your meals accordingly. and save room for some of the best smoked meet you will ever have!!!!!:bounce::bounce2:

Driving plan.
there are two choices.... get to gold bridge via the Hurley, OR.. take the Anderson lake route through Seaton Portage. then on to mud lakes.

day trips.... up to spyder mountain one day and a trip to see the slide the next.

I am planning to do nothing sunday...just FYI.

my cell number..778-991-4555

what do you guys think?

either way is fine but maybe we should take the faster route just so we can have more time to set up camp. if we go up by anderson lake, do we backtrack around carpenter lake or do we go up yalakom?

oh and i think we might want to look into getting a tarp set up in case.

either way i'll give you a call tomorow afternoon/evening just to compare notes.:)

oh also forgot go mention i got 2kg of wings and will bring some steak bits like last time.

looking forward to actually check out your smoked meat

Safe travels guys and have a great weekend! Wish I could go, but got other family demands this weekend.

:beer:

I don't think I'm going to make it out for this one, it looks like I might be working on the weekend.

'Seadoo' only equals 'boat' when viewed through redneck coloured glasses.

Yuck!

Too many ppl for my taste.

Have fun with that!

:)

I concur, but the wife and kids like it so.....

'Seadoo' only equals 'boat' when viewed through redneck coloured glasses.

Aye Aye cap'n. Course this thing will run circles around those behemoths that you plow through the waves with. And it's the best kind of boat......not mine!

Anyone want to try Walker Valley this weekend I will be camping near by. Give me a shout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom