Sept 23rd - Big Bear Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone else feel sick?:frown: I do and I think it is going to hit me on Wednesday the 23rd of next month:grinpimp:. I was thinkin that some fresh mountain air mixed with trail dust would be the cure:bounce:. Does anyone else want to try this cure? Let me know! Big Bear sounds like it would work.

Maybe... I do have 4 sick days I need to use before the end of the year. :hmm:

Looks like this might happen. 3 willing and one unable. Let's keep this date open, I'm firm to go. meet Fawnskin firestation 8:00am? which trails? other ideas, post up.

Remember to allow time for traffic.. after all it is a weekday :D

I agree... I'm still a maybe but if I can go won't make it up there until like 10am.

I'm a 90% maybe.

Might be what I need after moving...sold my house and have to be out by the 15th...wow I have a lot of stuff...

With threads like these I start to miss my truck........ :crybaby:

I think I will be sick and very tired that day but I will not be in Big Bear. The wife is due on the the 21st so i think I would die if I took off for the mountains and left her with the baby.

I think I will be sick and very tired that day but I will not be in Big Bear. The wife is due on the the 21st so i think I would die if I took off for the mountains and left her with the baby.

No way we want you on this little trip with timing like that. :flipoff2:

Do you guys know what trails you guys will be running??? I have wheeled John Bull, Holcomb, Gold Mountain in my 85 pick-up....... But my brother might want to take his 95 Landcruiser, he has the Downey 3 or 4 inch lift and he has 33 km2's he is locked front and rear but does not have any armor would he be ok wheeling his cruiser????? big chances of any body damage??? ohh and the big question do you guys mind if we join you guys!!!!???

Don't mean to hijack, but I have a ton of 80 parts from a VERY clean '92 that I parted out recently. I'm gonna get rid of what's left soon, but if you guys are in the area (I'm in Lake Arrowhead), let me know if you'd like anything before they go to scrap. I'll make you guys a great deal.....especially since I won't have to ship. Here's the link to the thread with pics: https://forum.ih8mud.com/parting-out/287091-92-fj80-so-cal-98%-all-part-intact.html Thanks!

I am open for run suggestions, How about meeting at the Fawnskin firestation about 10am. Please send me a PM with contact info. if you are firm to go.
Frank- If your friend is game--we are.
Stan

No way we want you on this little trip with timing like that. :flipoff2:

Brent are you a go or no go?

This trip is looking good for me...are people still planning on going???

I got your PM, All good to go.
I am planning on it.

Please send me your contact if you are still a go.

Do you guys know what trails you guys will be running??? I have wheeled John Bull, Holcomb, Gold Mountain in my 85 pick-up....... But my brother might want to take his 95 Landcruiser, he has the Downey 3 or 4 inch lift and he has 33 km2's he is locked front and rear but does not have any armor would he be ok wheeling his cruiser????? big chances of any body damage??? ohh and the big question do you guys mind if we join you guys!!!!???

Frank - are you and your friend a go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom