eBay SEPA: 2006 LX470 (questionable listing) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live nearby, often see some great listings by this operation. However, no Carfax offered (usually posted for most/all of their vehicles). If you copy and paste the VIN into google, it brings up images of an obviously damaged vehicle. No records on the Lexus site either. Is it just me, or does this listing seem quite misleading. The interior appears to be near-immaculate. However, something has happened to this car... unless I'm missing something? The price is outrageous if this is the case.

That dealer is shady AF. Here's a thread from the 60 classifieds

Personally, I wouldn't touch anything from that dude.

JTJHT00W164017645

That dealer is shady AF. Here's a thread from the 60 classifieds

Personally, I wouldn't touch anything from that dude.

JTJHT00W164017645

Oh really? Damn. Bad experience?

Weird. Nothing came up for me. The car apparently had a side impact accident. He paid somewhere around 18-21 for that car.

Step 1. Grab the VIN. Step 2 put the VIN into the Google machine. Step 3 comb through the pictures.

With this dealer, it's a safe bet there will be some shady s*** with anything he's selling.

I'm on the hunt and looked this vehicle up. Carfax didn't list any accidents but as I was looking through its service history on Ebay service for side impact damage was mentioned also its an Eastcoast vehicle so rust might be an issue. Pics are immaculate seems like a "Its too good to be true" vehicle. Seller also has some other 100 series that look amazing with low mileage but my gut tells me stay away.

I'm on the hunt and looked this vehicle up. Carfax didn't list any accidents but as I was looking through its service history on Ebay service for side impact damage was mentioned also its an Eastcoast vehicle so rust might be an issue. Pics are immaculate seems like a "Its too good to be true" vehicle. Seller also has some other 100 series that look amazing with low mileage but my gut tells me stay away.

Seller was caught swapping pics. See the link I posted earlier.

I actually had a deposit on this car. At first glance it looks like a decent dealer with a great inventory, I started doing some light research and he send me all the wire transfer info. My research showed he either ran under different names (not only himself, but his business too) or he had multiple dealers. I reply to the email saying I was gonna take the vehicle for inspection and money will transfer after results. He reply with 3 different emails telling me how much trouble my decision was causing. Cause right after I paid my deposit someone showed up to buy the car and he held it for me (I knew he was after the deposit)
Over the weekend I remembered I use to play a video game with a guy in Philly, I got in touch and he went this morning to look at the vehicle. She car is definitely photoshopped, the seats are not in the condition described in the pics and the people inside the office looked shady and odd.
After I was done with my friend over the phone I called “Dave” and told him I was not satisfied with the vehicle and wanted a refund of my money. Then he proceeded to tell me how to do business properly and this had cause him so much problems to which I replied that I had done a fair amount of research on his business practices and he was in no place to talk about business ethics. I’m sure any bank will rule on your favor with the amount of bad reviews and complains. Long story short he agreed to refund the money and he did.

Hopefully this helps and somehow this guy goes out of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom