Sensor lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think this thread has evolved to more than just a sensor lift so I probably need to change the title haha. Well now I finally have about neutral (7.0) pressure up front and surprisingly rear and check out that height for the control sensor right at 0 haha. I cranked the left bar about 6.5 turns and the right about 6 to get where I needed to be. I also gained about an inch of height in the front so it looks better in my opinion. Thanks to everyones help and dont hesitate for anyone else to reach out if they have any questions.

View attachment 2324085

Very nice! Is that rear pressure with the temp sensor disconnected? Should be acceptable either way, but if that's the lowest you can get the rear you probably want new springs and/or a spacer to pull that down a little.

Very nice! Is that rear pressure with the temp sensor disconnected? Should be acceptable either way, but if that's the lowest you can get the rear you probably want new springs and/or a spacer to pull that down a little.
Not with temp sensor disconnected but planning to do slee spacers anyways.

Got some 285/75 18 tires on 200 series wheels yesterday just to try. Here it is mine with a sensor lift, cranked torsion bars and 80 series rear springs. I need to smash the pinch weld, but once that's done I don't think they'll rub. My ahc pressures were in spec last time I checked.
MVIMG_20200531_094215.jpg

Finally did the sensor lift and here are some pictures and notes. I slid the bolt all the way up the bracket on both sides and barely lowered the rear bracket maybe a hair. I was dumb and didnt take before measurements but I think i gained about an inch or 1.5 inches in the front and lost about .5 inches in the rear. My front right sits about quarter of an inch higher ( not sure if this can be corrected with cranking bars). The AHC struggled a little bit running it to low and back to neutral the first few times but now it functions just like normal. Values are within range and im happy with how it came out. Check out my pictures (ignore the power steering leak its my next project) and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

IMG_1999.jpeg

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2006.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom