semi-loaded '85 Toyota parts truck for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an '85 Toyota (p/u) parts truck for sale. It has a Marlin Crawler double t-case set up, and a lock-rite loaded rear-end with 4.10 gears. The front center section is gone. The 22R engine needs rebuilding. The previous owner drowned the engine in a river-crossing, got it running again and drove it for a few days until it started to choke and gag. I bought this truck and another with the idea that I'd build a Hendrix Formula Toyota by combining parts from both trucks. The other truck is an older model with good solid front and rear axles, and, a Buick V-6 with a TH350 adapted to the Toy T-case. I bought all this in 2005 and am now resigned to being unable to afford to build the Formula Toyota. Raising 4 boys is just too expensive. I'm asking $1000 for the '85 and $500 for the V-6 truck. I can email pics but I don't know how to post them here. The Trucks are located in the St. George area.

Last edited:
I'm willing to deliver the truck to SLC or Las Vegas, anywhere in between.

Last edited:
I also have a Blue camper shell for the '85 that is in really good condition. It had a carpet kit in it which the carpet is shot , but, the plywood is good and can be re-carpeted. $50 for the camper shell & etc. The '85 has a sweet little flatbed now. I'll let it go for $800

Last edited:
on the one with dual case...any chance you would be selling the tcase mounts cheap?

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. At this point I'm still trying to sell the truck as is.

I'm willing to go as low as $700 for the '85.

I've just been informed that my truck is probably an '86, since, the manufacture date is Nov 86 and it is an IFS

I could use the tranny and cases, but you are too far away for the cost. Thought I would give you a bump, good luck-----Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom