Events/Trails SEMA show photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I took some camera phone photos (poor quality) this week at the SEMA show, but they are too big to upload. I don't know how to resize them. They are shots of the new 2008 LC nicely modifed by Toyota, a concept "FJ Runner" and a sweet 06 (I think LC).

Is there someone I can mail them to and they can resize and post?

Go to www.download.com and search "photo resizer." Choose software that is free and you can batch resize all your photos. Then upload here.

286572347.jpg

286572343.jpg

286572341.jpg

Here is a few shots at sema.

sweet! $20,000 worth of mods and accessories on a $75,000 truck! :)

thanks for the pix!

I think it looks great! The true test will be is a lift, etc even possible?

TJM, it has also been discussed in the 200 section.

The "T" in it gives it away. I think Christo was the first to mention that.

Those are much better than the photos I was going to post. Both bumpers are TJM. The snorkel was not plumbed through the fender/engine bay, and the rear bumper had a funky fascia covering the gap between the bumper and the body.

sweet! $20,000 worth of mods and accessories on a $75,000 truck! :)

thanks for the pix!

20k to make the truck look decent. If it was grey i would have probably already called my toyota dealership and left a message ordering one.

oh snap! aint bad....lee uhm did you see this thread? na lets keep the 100s

Yeah.. I saw it @ SEMA Loud, but IMO this "built" version still lacks the personality that all the previous model LC`s have had WITHOUT NEEDING 20K in mods ;) .. Boorrring (yawn) !

Although I`ll be the first to admit that the new 200 has truly cutting-edge mechanical/electronics... I`m seeing a very predictable pattern in Toyota`s body design(s) through their entire SUV product line.. I.E. it still just looks like a Higlander or RAV4 on steroids... IMO, they could have done so much better on the body to keep the tradition going :(

Now, that girl in the pics... THATS another story !

i like it with the bumpers, lift and tires. oh and the girl dont hurt either. im def waiting to see the lx. no rush here.

I those pics. A lot. The truck ain't half bad either.

It'd be great if Toyota sold it like that, and then you were able to claim it as a residence/rec vehicle and pull a 30 year loan on it. I could maybe afford it at that point. The truck I mean.

I love this new LC modded up. I was having 2nd thoughts about it before. But I still want a UZ100. I'm looking at a 99 LX I wanted to make into a toy. But I wanna check out this new LC before I do anything.

I like those tires and wheels. Anyone know what they are??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom