SEMA 2005- Expeditions West Coverage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.expeditionswest.com
First of many dispatches. The show does not open officially until tomorrow, but I have been here since Sunday due to my truck being on display.

MAIN SEMA COVERAGE PAGE

MAIN TOYOTA PAGE

GENERAL VEHICLE and EQUIPMENT PAGE

FJ CRUISER PAGE.

EXPEDITION EQUIPMENT PAGE

Just a few pictures, but a fun start. The truck looks good in person, and a few mods help reduce some of the "roundness".

Specter also has quite a few FJ's on display 40, 45's, 60's, etc. All beautiful trucks.

I will post more updates this afternoon. I have to run and get the truck set, but I though some of you would enjoy this :)

Last edited:
Front bumper is suhweet! Well integrated....

and I like how they kept the white lettering to the inside on the tires... (it's the little things...) lol

Man, this thing is growing on me....

hmmm....deposit at local Toy. dealership might be in order soon.

I need to see the TT to see how it performed per Chef.

Thanks for the pics.
-onur

woody said:
Front bumper is suhweet! Well integrated....

and I like how they kept the white lettering to the inside on the tires... (it's the little things...) lol

bumper is very nice, but the tires :mad: rednecks like me white out :flipoff2:

The green FJ Cruiser has (or appears to have) a winch integrated behind the stock bumper! That would be cool!

firetruck41 said:
The green FJ Cruiser has (or appears to have) a winch integrated behind the stock bumper! That would be cool!

that green one looks very nice, i think there might be some hope for the color selection. you think that might be a factory bumper?

expeditionswest said:
First of many dispatches. The show does not open officially until tomorrow, but I have been here since Sunday due to my truck being on display.

MAIN SEMA COVERAGE PAGE

MAIN TOYOTA PAGE

FJ CRUISER PAGE.

Just a few pictures, but a fun start. The truck looks good in person, and a few mods help reduce some of the "roundness".

Specter also has quite a few FJ's on display 40, 45's, 60's, etc. All beautiful trucks.

I will post more updates this afternoon. I have to run and get the truck set, but I though some of you would enjoy this :)

Scott,
Thanks for the pics and SEMA updates...pretty cool. If you think of it...and can snap pics of any trailers you see... that would be helpful to me:) (ala M416/Adventure Trailers style trailers).

Dan

The green one does have an integrated winch. It was a very clean, and tightly fitted solution, so it may be a factory option.

Unfortunately, the green one does have the slanted spare tire. I am sure that will be one of the first widely adopted appearance mod, to straighten that sucker out.

I will be shooting hundreds of images today, and will get them on the site tonight.

LOTS of eye candy :)

Hey Scott, did you check out any of the Rockcrawling in the parking lot? What a blast... :D

Yeah, that was a blast :)

The course was actually very impressive, and made for great spectator action. I really think this will have some legs...

wesintl said:
ARB looks like a modified prado bar... anyone know?

Looks like it to me too. They cut the wings way short to fit. Looks ok except the corner isn't the best- but I'm sure it will look alot better for production ARB.

The FJ55 is the best looking one, man that is awesome. Any more pics of that Scott?

yeah, I meant to comment on that 55 more. It is an absolutely stunning restoration.

But, if I had my choice, I would snag that sweet LWB :)

Nice to see the ARB if I was to buy a FJ Cruiser (if...) that hideous front bumper would be the first thing to go. Now if Slee makes a rear bumper... :cool:

Nice! Keep the pics coming!

expeditionswest said:
Yeah, that was a blast :)

The course was actually very impressive, and made for great spectator action. I really think this will have some legs...

I wish I would have known you were down there, we competed Saturday and Sunday, and hung out at the Maxxis trailer the rest of the time... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom