SOLD Selling set of 5 Rock Warriors w/KO2s $2000. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LBridges

SILVER Star
Threads
Having recently bought a 2020 Heritage Edition with a set of the BBS forged heritage wheels makes me feel like the Rock Warriors from my old LC are excess.

If anybody want to make a purchase, I posted them up on my local area Craig's List. Shipping for 5 mounted tires/wheels seems like it would be prohibitive. If someone buys them I could deliver them most anywhere in east central Florida. Seem like a fair deal? Comments welcomed.

Last edited:
What would I do; well, if these were in Michigan, I'd buy them off you!

Seems like a pretty fair price to me. I built the same set and it cost me around the same and this has all the work done for you.
For me it was:
Set of Rock Warriors, one damaged $400
Set of Rock Warriors with tires $600
Sell tires -$250
Sell TPMS -$50
5x new TPMS $200
5x new KO2s $950
Mount and Balance $100
Did net me 2 additional spare rims that I may save for a "someday" trailer build.

Dang. Pulled the trigger this morning on a set of ICONs. When I’m all done I’ll have $2k invested. If you were in KC, I’d buy them in a heart beat.

Shipping would be about $70 per using ShipNerds. Mine were delivered by UPS.

The shipnerd site estimated $172 per tire (75 lb) from Florida to KC. Might be able to find someone coming back empty on U ship.

I stand corrected but I recently had a set shipped from IL to LA for $282, set of four not five.

The shipnerd site estimated $172 per tire (75 lb) from Florida to KC. Might be able to find someone coming back empty on U ship.

I sent you a PM

I travel to Ft Walton Beach almost every week. If the pending Sale falls through I am interested.

OK, but Fort Walton is about 7-8 hours from me. I'm on the coast and hour or so south of Daytona.

ok, maybe once we are cleared to return to base I can spend the weekend and drive your way assuming you still have them.

I'll hope in line. In Jacksonville Florida. Can travel 150 miles with current restrictions

Planning on coming down that way to pick up a car in the next week. If they are still available would love to grab them.

I still have them but am honoring an earlier request to purchase - buyer being held up by a travel restriction issue.

If the sale falls out, then i will go down list of people who have expressed interest.

Thanks to all that have either PM'ed or expressed interest in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom