For Sale Selling set of 5 Rock Warriors w/KO2s $2000.

LBridges

SILVER Star
Having recently bought a 2020 Heritage Edition with a set of the BBS forged heritage wheels makes me feel like the Rock Warriors from my old LC are excess.

If anybody want to make a purchase, I posted them up on my local area Craig's List. Shipping for 5 mounted tires/wheels seems like it would be prohibitive. If someone buys them I could deliver them most anywhere in east central Florida. Seem like a fair deal? Comments welcomed.

$2000.

Last edited:
Seems like a pretty fair price to me. I built the same set and it cost me around the same and this has all the work done for you.
For me it was:
Set of Rock Warriors, one damaged $400
Set of Rock Warriors with tires $600
Sell tires -$250
Sell TPMS -$50
5x new TPMS $200
5x new KO2s $950
Mount and Balance $100
Did net me 2 additional spare rims that I may save for a "someday" trailer build.

Dang. Pulled the trigger this morning on a set of ICONs. When I’m all done I’ll have $2k invested. If you were in KC, I’d buy them in a heart beat.

The shipnerd site estimated $172 per tire (75 lb) from Florida to KC. Might be able to find someone coming back empty on U ship.

Planning on coming down that way to pick up a car in the next week. If they are still available would love to grab them.

LBridges

SILVER Star
I still have them but am honoring an earlier request to purchase - buyer being held up by a travel restriction issue.

If the sale falls out, then i will go down list of people who have expressed interest.

Thanks to all that have either PM'ed or expressed interest in this thread.

Top Bottom