For Sale Withdrawn. No longer for sale. Portuguese Spec BJ73 with 1HDT A442F conversion. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2700.JPG
IMG_5196.JPG
IMG_5209.JPG

IMG_5205.JPG
I'm selling my truck and I would like it to go to someone who will enjoy it, care for it and continue the build. I've had a few things come up and need to sell the truck. I have plans for a 4 door 70 Series build in the future. My build thread has most of the info about the conversion and what's been done. I'd like to keep the front bumper and winch, aluminum wheels and tires (will come with steel wheels and tires), and the stereo/speakers. I was planning on rebuilding and converting the current transmission to accept a 70 Series PT transfer case and use a center console from an automatic 70 Series. 1st gear flares every now and then.

Portuguese spec BJ73 1HDT A442 swap

Truck EASILY cruises at 80mph and I've had it over 100mph. It is a BEAST and you won't be wanting for any power. Has some dents and dings but ABSOLUTELY NO RUST. I'd be happy to answer any questions. You can call me directly at (336) 314-9441. I would like $25,000 for the truck.

how many km/miles on this engine?

what kind of mpg in this lightweight rig?

and is this full time 4wd? or switched to split case/ part time?
A little over 300,000kms
15mpg lightweight rig with heavy footed driver and 4.56 gears
Full time 80 series transfer case. I have done a p/t conversion

Good for you. Now I can stop trying to figure out how to afford it!

Cool truck. I'm a new owner to bj73 , mine does not have the windshield catches on the hood , or the removable front door tops. Do you recommend someone that can locate and sell those pieces to me?

Thank you.

Cool truck. I'm a new owner to bj73 , mine does not have the windshield catches on the hood , or the removable front door tops. Do you recommend someone that can locate and sell those pieces to me?

Thank you.

They are available new from Toyota.

Thank you, I need to take myself into a local shop then and see what is possible still. Thanks for the tip. I just figured since the car was from overseas they not locate and sell them here. Great news !!

Thanks

Thank you, I need to take myself into a local shop then and see what is possible still. Thanks for the tip. I just figured since the car was from overseas they not locate and sell them here. Great news !!

Thanks

they probably aren't available in the US, but as Beno said available from Toyota somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom