Selling my 80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 1997 fjz80 ($7,000.00)

Well since my son is 16 and now we have purchased him a Toyota Tacoma I am going to sell my Collectors Edition 80. Its just more vehicle than I need any longer. Most of what it has is on my signature.Locked Front and Rear with ASRB's and 488 gears. 4 inch lift. Sliders. Home made rear Bumper. XRC 8000 winch with synthetic line.It now has a set of 315/75 R16 Dick Cepek FC-II radials, 230,000 miles is a Daily driver and is in good condition. ARB lockers Front and rear.No rust and only one small dent in the passenger rear door which can probably be poped out if the door panel is removed.
I am asking $7,000.00
100_6724.jpg

Will get new pictures up soon

Also has third row seats

More pics
DSCF0109.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0101.jpg

Here is a link to view all the pictures
toyonkaFJZ8005302011 pictures by Toyonka - Photobucket

Last edited:
No, Not going to part out. I have been looking on eBay and what the land cruisers are going for. I think I will be asking $7,000. I am going to list locally and put it on eBay.

Last edited:
I have changed the price to $7,000.00

To the member who PM'ed me. Your inbox is full and it wont let me PM you back.

Yes, I will get some more interior pictures this evening. There are no tears or rips in the interior. Drivers seat shows wear but in good condition. Not torn or wore through. all other interior in good to great condition. I drive it daily on the interstate to work. It drives good at 70 +, no fighting the wheel . No mechanical issues. It does have some of the famous grrrrr. It was never very much or enough that I have spent any time to correct. If you know of anyone in the Fairmont WV area they can look it over and take it for a drive.I am the only one in the vehicle 99% of the time. My family has all grown up. I am going back to a FJ-40 or a Jeep Rubicon.

Anyone interested in this 97 80?

I will soon be placing on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom