Selling my 60

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've kept it a secret for far to long now, but I have to sell my 60 series cuz I cant fit it in my carport.

edit: heres all the info!

1989 TOYOTA Landcruiser 4.0 TB-D
Colour: Bronze Kms: 192,000 Price: JPY 770,000
Status: Available CCs: 4000 Engine/Trans: Diesel / Automatic

Sunroof, Full wrap around Front Bar and Foglights, Monster Truck Lift Kit. A/M 15" Multi-Bolt Monster Truck Wheels, Front 12" and Rear 13" Monster Truck Lift Kit, A/M Explorer Pro Comp ES3000 Performance Shock Absorbers, A/M Sports Exhaust (original exhaust and sidesteps in back), A/M rubber wheel arches.. Exterior is in great condition with only some small paint fade on the bonnet and a scrape on the rear bumper. One panel LHR minor accident repair is unseen. Interior is immaculate except for a couple of small cig burns in the driver's seat. An absolute monster truck that will stand out in any crowd. At least A$20 000 has been spent making this car in what it is. Owner will be envy of everyone who sees this car.

;p

wonder if this is from the same place that sent over that huge 60 that was for sale at ugly trucks in the 'whack awhile back.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how that ugly trucks truck passed VI. Well, I do...but you know what I mean...

Just saw it in the Wack last week.

gb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom