For Sale Selling my 100!!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, Im sad to let it go but I have to sell my baby! It is a 2000 uzj 100 in top condition. I have loved this SUV for many years, and still do but am forced to sell it due to the fact that i am leaving for college soon. This truck is in great condition and deserves a good home. It currently has 156K miles and shows no signs of stopping. This truck is well built with a parts list including: ARB FRONT BUMPER WITH LIGHT FORCE 240 BLITZ LIGHTS, OLD MAN EMU 2.5" LIFT USING SLEE'S SOF2RH SPRINGS, SLEE DIFF DROP, BUMP IT OFFROAD REAR BUMPER WITH SWING AWAY TIRE CARRIER AND HIGH LIFT JACK MOUNT, BUMP IT OFFROAD TUBE SLIDERS, MIDLAND CB RADIO WITH FIRESTIK ANTENNA, BF GOODRICH KM2'S WITH GOOD TREAD (285/75/16), NEW CV JOINTS, NEW CV BOOTS, NEW BELTS AND HOSES, NEW BATTERY, NEW BRAKE PADS, NEW BEARINGS, NEW AIR FILTER, OIL CHANGED EVERY 3K MILES, FRESHLY REFINISHED LEATHER, NEW WOOD KIT, SERVICED REGULARLY. I am asking $14,500 firm! (NO LOWBALL OFFERS) If you are interested or have any further questions feel free to reach me at (713)-249-0330 Thanks! Buyer is responsible for pick up or delivery.
P8280003.jpg
P8250002.jpg
P8250004.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet 100!!! Has the timing belt been done? Does it have factory navigation and the rear locker? Any pics of the interior?

Nice 100 LC!!! Wish it was in my budget, as it is built the way I would want one. Good luck with the sale.

Timing belt has been done, no nav., and no rear locker to my knowing wasnt off roaded too much to be honest

looks like a good deal....as owner of 2000 myself, I can tell you that they didn't come with lockers. '98s and '99s could, but 2000 didn't.

The upside of the 2000 is that it also has rear air and no nav and no AHC. The NAV and AHC only cause you more issues and are big $$$ to fix.

looks like a good deal....as owner of 2000 myself, I can tell you that they didn't come with lockers. '98s and '99s could, but 2000 didn't.

The upside of the 2000 is that it also has rear air and no nav and no AHC. The NAV and AHC only cause you more issues and are big $$$ to fix.

+1 on this. They stopped putting lockers in on MY2000, but 2000+ gained ATRAC.

Nice looking rig, if I hadn't just picked up my Hundy I'd consider it! Good luck!

Thanks guys I hope to sell it soon

I will take pics. of the interior as soon as i get it back from the detail shop. They are refinishing the leather as we speak.

Free bump for a great looking truck. Exactly what I want out of ours. Good luck with the sale. If I didn't have one that I've started, I'd buy yours.

These are the pics I'm going to use to convince the wife that hers won't look too crazy with what I want to do to it.

Thanks Hope they help getting ur rig on the way

Great looking truck! I'm in the market for just such a rig.
The miles seem a little high for 17K .
Would like to see the interior pics. Thanks

Sorry but 17K is as low as i can go, with having put $15,000 in to the truck. I get the truck back from the interior shop monday I will post pics. of the interior then. And although it has alot of miles it is again a landcruiser, which are known for going 300K+ miles. This truck is verry smooth.

trade?

at all interested in a trade? 2005 Audi A6 in perfect condition. just a thought:hmm:

It says you're heading off to college, is this your High School rig? If so it's depressing me! My high school ride was a banged up hoop-dee Oldsmobile Cutlas 4 door with a coat hanger for an antenna. Instead of waving and smiling, girls would point and laugh. I'll be scratching 40 yrs old soon and I just got my first LC.

Last edited:
Yep its my highschool car. And i know im verry lucky to have it. And thanks for all the great comments!

Good luck with your sale, it's a nice rig!

Hopefully you can get your interior pics up before you head off to college:D

Haha i get it.. yeah theyll be up monday.

Couldnt take pics. today due to the rain but they will be up tomorrow. The interior looks amazing and i had it detailed at the car wash overnight so its ready to impress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom