Selling Matilda - FJ45 Troop Carrier - Dual fuel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bslca.com
'm selling our Troopy. A member of our family for some time. She has brought us great joy and will be missed. Bought it from mud member (JSaltLick) and was as billed. She's seen parades and crawfish boils etc.. but family is changing and it's time for her to go to a new home.

1982 FJ45 Troop Carrier "Troopy". RHD, dual fuel (propane and gasoline), Original paint (mustard yellow), factory A/C (OEM Nippondenso unit), OME 2.5" lift/shocks (from Bull) w/ greasable anti-inversion shackles. Reverse kit on hangers/springs, two sets of OEM rims ("steelies" w/ Toyo A/T's and lots of tread, and a set of 5 spoke OEM's, now black). The truck comes w/ a custom roll cage from Metal Tech w/ 3 B pillars, cross ties and supports as well as base plates and frame tie in's.... still in the wrapper. New speaker bar from J**P to span across the cage, bucket seats from TPI Off Road as well as OEM front bench. Two rear benches, rear tire carrier, new thermostat, fan, clutch, hoses. 4+ front bumper w/ shackles and new Warn 8274 never....never unspooled once. All glass intact. Optima yellow top. Round Eye headlights, new bib/front grill.

It has a hole in the exhaust/header that needs patching/replacing. The metal is very good in the floor pans, rear quarters, running boards, rockers, rear sil and rear floor and fenders. There was an insulation in the rig when I got it on the fender wells. When this was removed, it appears that the rig has rust spots at some of the seams of the fender wells. I got some wells stamped from PACOL, LLC - PACOL,LLC
Long story short, the stamped wells will also come w/ the truck. They are very nice.

Asking $14,000 for everything. (Would consider "reasonable" offers also)

You can pm me here or email me at PScottBx@yahoo.com (please put "Re: Troopy" or something to help w/ the spam that I'm always deleting).

Thanks much for taking the time to look.

Scott

Prior to lift:
DSC04431.jpg

Lifted:
mardigras.jpg

Propane setup:
DSC04083.jpg

DSC00443-1.jpg

Second set OEM's:
DSC04335.jpg

Round Eyes/Front:
DSC04474.jpg