Seems like a bad power steering hose routing idea, no? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good morning gentlemen, hope everybody’s had a good weekend so far.

I am trying to figure out the power steering routing, obviously you want to make sure it’s not going to foul on anything, but this doesn’t look like the right way to do it to me.

Any better ideas?

76950896-6A72-4960-98CC-5F26E168D377.jpeg
1EE83EF9-81AA-45C0-981C-F5E2ABEBF401.jpeg

There is room to run those lines under the bib. I have done it on two different 40 series I have owned.

Two problems with this rig, 1st they didn't look at ebay #254444267562 that nicely routes under the bib, and 2nd they are using shock boots that trap and hold water on the shock shaft, rust the shaft, then the rust wipes out the shock oil seal- - -dump the boots !!!!!

Nifty routing is under the bib, then up the inner fender panel, around top of shock mount, then down inner fender panel to back side of pump. Then you can use 2 McMaster Carr looms (#7429K45) to attach hoses to the inner fender panel- - -easy deal.

Nifty routing is under the bib, then up the inner fender panel, around top of shock mount, then down inner fender panel to back side of pump. Then you can use 2 McMaster Carr looms (#7429K45) to attach hoses to the inner fender panel- - -easy deal.

Let me give that a try - thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom