Seeking Portland, OR area PPI

I have already tried Landcruiser NW and Willamette Boulevard Service Center. LCNW is very hard to get responses from by phone or email and when I finally did learned they are booked up for two weeks.

Josh from WBSC is not there on Saturdays and he does all their inspections. I will ask the owner to try and get it in tomorrow (Friday) but want to make it as easy as possible for him.

Any other shops in the area that know cruisers? Compression test would be a nice to have. Broadway Toyota is my last resort.

Thanks

I have already tried Landcruiser NW and Willamette Boulevard Service Center. LCNW is very hard to get responses from by phone or email and when I finally did learned they are booked up for two weeks.

Josh from WBSC is not there on Saturdays and he does all their inspections. I will ask the owner to try and get it in tomorrow (Friday) but want to make it as easy as possible for him.

Any other shops in the area that know cruisers? Compression test would be a nice to have. Broadway Toyota is my last resort.

Thanks

What are you REALLY looking for? What do you need done?

Maybe find a local and have them do work for you for a few $$$?

CreeperSleeper

Cascade Cruisers

Contact Jerry (@Red Sox Cruiser) at Fidelity Auto Center in Tigard. He is the Service Manager there and he will help you out. He has owned an 80 and now owns a 100. Him and his crew are very knowledgeable about Cruisers.

Fidelity Auto Center
11880 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR 97223
(503) 718-6776

What are you REALLY looking for? What do you need done?

Maybe find a local and have them do work for you for a few $$$?
I'd be open to a local expert checking it out (and paying) but assumed a shop with lift might be better.

@CreeperSleeper

try the Cascade Cruiser guys.
Contact Jerry (@Red Sox Cruiser) at Fidelity Auto Center in Tigard. He is the Service Manager there and he will help you out. He has owned an 80 and now owns a 100. Him and his crew are very knowledgeable about Cruisers.

Fidelity Auto Center
11880 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR 97223
(503) 718-6776
Thanks - I've left a message with Jerry. Scheduled with Toyota of Portland as a backup.

Any opinions on the importance of compression testing if all else looks good? It's a 1996 with 225k.

Top Bottom