Seeking pics of ‘83 HJ dash (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adventure Ready

Uncommon Adventure Equipment
Threads
I have a 1983 HJ47 on the way from Africa but it’s got some terrible, random aftermarket knobs on the dash and I don’t believe it’s all in the correct orientation either. Does anyone have a pic that they know for sure shows the proper knobs and pulls for this vehicle?

Much appreciated!
13B19C35-3DE1-4591-8096-D7BC4C8E08F7.jpeg

I have a 1983 HJ47 on the way from Africa but it’s got some terrible, random aftermarket knobs on the dash and I don’t believe it’s all in the correct orientation either. Does anyone have a pic that they know for sure shows the proper knobs and pulls for this vehicle?

Much appreciated!

The dash looks a bit odd.. its got a mix of dash components. There's no Tacho on the right hand side that you'd expect on an 83 HJ47 but it has the updated dash trim, but the dash pad mounting is not there.. maybe its a bit of a hybrid that's been built up or there was deliveries to Africa that didnt match what we saw in Australia.

Last edited:
The dash looks a bit odd.. its got a mix of dash components. There's no Tacho on the right hand side that you'd expect on an 83 HJ47 but it has the updated dash trim, but the dash pad mounting is not there.. maybe its a bit of a hybrid that's been built up or there was deliveries to Africa that didnt match what we saw in Australia.
The African spec trucks did not come with the tach or dash pad. They were options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom